- Set the tone and allow students to teach concepts to each other
- Allow students to struggle with complex concepts. Intellectual frustration is necessary for growth
- Be reflective of your teaching. Keep a reflection journal
- Divide daily reflective journal entries into two sections – management and instruction. What worked?
- Your students watch your every move, so give them a show. All the world’s a stage
- Use instrumentals to alter the mood. Sometimes students (and teachers) need to be uplifted
- Teach your students the concept of the autodidact
Follow LeMar Clifford on Instagram and Twitter @lcliff06